Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best wishes to Pete
April Long
Post Best wishes to Pete
on: November 5, 2013, 23:13

Hi Pete,

Greetings from across the pond, I hope everything is ok and not too serious. First Dan and now you, my heart just sank to an all time low when I heard you were in hospital. Hope you are on the mend and out and about soon. Pete, I still can't believe I saw you before the concert in Calgary a year ago. I said hi to you, but wasn't brazen enough to interrupt your dinner. Now I wish I would of just to let you know how much I love your music and always will. One of my favorite songs you sang with Dan was Moonlight Eyes. I heard it once live, what a surprise for me and a joy to hear such a very beautiful song. Luv it and the alternate version too. I'm so happy that Crazy is on the Naz Box. The first time I heard Crazy it was on cassette oh so long ago. Thanks again Dan for signing my CD's and DVD's I'm still tickled pink about it, but with a heavy heart as I will miss you Dan sigh... I always had a blast at your shows throughout the years. Games, Turn On Your Receiver and of course Light My Way are all gems. I'm so looking forward to the new CD I hope it is heavy like the Gathering. No Mean Monster about Friendly Fred is a great tune too especially since No Mean City is my favorite CD I love every song. What's in it for me is my top pick followed by Star and Snaefell. Happy belated birthday to Pete and Dan and early birthday wishes to Jimmy and Lee. All of you please take care.

April

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.044 seconds.