Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clive
Keith
Administrator
Keith
Post Clive
on: December 28, 2013, 21:03

Hi Everyone,

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you
that our great naz friend Clive Reno sadly passed away on the 26th December,
Clive had been fighting throat cancer over the past year.
He will be sadly missed R.I.P Buddy !

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
Post Re: Clive
on: December 29, 2013, 00:24

That is so sad,only met him a couple of times but he was a great guy. R.I.P Clive

russ-
wolves
Naz Newbie
on: December 29, 2013, 11:45

May Heaven Keep You Clive. Pleasure to have met you on so many great Nazareth nights. Especially remember Zandaam near Amsterdam. You never did get to "bomb the bastards" but I trust you are regaling the angels with tales of Manny. Say hello to Oilman for me too. RIP mate. God bless.

Adam
Naz Newbie
Adam
on: December 30, 2013, 00:41

Really sad news. For those who never met him let me echo the above tributes and tell you Clive was a great guy with as big a passion for Naz's music as anyone I've known and like others on here traveled all over the globe for decades to see the band he loved.

I knew Clive had been ill and he was in my thoughts over the past few months. We first met at one of the charity gigs in Dunfermline some 10 years ago and always had a beer every UK tour from then on, finally at Bilston last year. I'll remember him fondly. RIP mate.

michaelt
Nazamataz
on: December 30, 2013, 12:28

Saddened to hear this newz. I had heard about Clive for a long time and was privileged to down a few beers with him after a London gig a few years ago. His love for all things Naz, particularly Manny was a joy he shared with many.

No doubt Clive and Oilman will be rocking the heavens.

Keep on Nazing forever
Michael T

nazmart
Nazmart
on: January 1, 2014, 12:09

This is such sad sad news, Clive was such a great guy and would always make you smile with his storys of travelling far and wide " Especially Thailand"
His love for Nazareth was second to none and he just idolised Manny...I guess he will be sharing a few beers with Oilman now !! God bless you brother and may heaven keep you. Martin & Denise

terry_mart-
in
on: January 4, 2014, 01:14

for people that are interested, there will be a service for clive at the southampton crematorium in basset green road, on thursday 16th jan 2.45 all welcome..... plus a few beers after to celebrate him after!!

russ-
wolves
Naz Newbie
on: January 4, 2014, 12:41

cant make it sorry but thoughts will be with Clive and all who can attend

nazarman
on: January 4, 2014, 15:04

may the sunshine on you always.r,i,p.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.094 seconds.