Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Concerts
Crappiebai-
t
Post Concerts
on: November 18, 2013, 04:37

Has Nazareth ever played a concert in Amarillo, Texas?

Sleeptalke-
r
Post Re: Concerts
on: November 29, 2013, 12:07

Today, only for you:

Hairbangers Ball with the greatest unsung rock'n'roll heroes of all time - Nazareth!

A llitle bit, well a lot, tongue-in-cheek me thinx!

But I know that chap loves Nazareth dearly and clearly, and that's for sure!
Coz he's been talkin' only good about the boys in the band before on his show.

He know the Naz jive ya know!

Somewhere outhere in internet space I found out that Nazareth outsold acts like Kiss back in 77' in places like Spokane - but I can't freakin' find that site anymore to prove it!
But you better believe my Naz-word on that ...

Well, anyhow and anyway: Today when acts like Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses are fat and ugly and on the dole - then the music will do the talkin'.
And it does it in Naz favour!

Nazsongs for Nazpeople über alles!

Sleeptalke-
r
on: November 29, 2013, 13:31

Expect no mercy Guns N' Roses and Mötley Crüe.

The joke is on you copycats. Not on Nazareth.
When we one day will count down the rock'n'roll history. And the proper rockalbums. Then you probably will be on the losing streak.

Well, you sold yer shiploads (shitloads!) of records back in the mid 80's - but you only put out one proper album out each by band that you can count on: and that was Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction"-87 and Mötley Crües "Shout at The Devil"-83; the rest o' the lot is forgettable to say the least. Except for one song or two ... or maybe three.
In my opinion, remember.

You were a mish mash of greater earlier bands like: Hanoi Rocks, Nazareth, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, New York Dolls, Ramones, Kiss and the likes. But nothin' new - only borrowed and blue.

Hope you don't get as much cred as Nazareth deserve in rock history - but you sure will do anyway: coz the World is a fückin' unfair place for bands like Nazareth, and always have been - which weren't as pretty and hip as Guns N' Roses and Mötley Crüe among the platinum blonde L.A Girls on The Strip, even thou' they sang about L.A Girls on their "Play 'N' The Game" -76 album remember!:

... and that broken champagne glass in the end of the song is a jewel!

Sleeptalke-
r
on: November 29, 2013, 13:35

Too bad, too sad but 'ere you got the L.A Girls song with the broken glass from "Play 'N' The Game:

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.085 seconds.