News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dan in the Studio - Steve Agnew at the Shows
changintim-
es11
Naz Newbie
Post Dan in the Studio - Steve Agnew at the Shows
on: September 2, 2013, 21:06

I think it would be great for Dan to sing on future Nazareth albums, and Steve Agnew to sing at the shows.

Maybe even have both the singers appear on the studio albums.

nazarat
Naz Newbie
nazarat
Post Re: Dan in the Studio - Steve Agnew at the Shows
on: September 3, 2013, 04:23

Naz without Dan??? I don't think so.....

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: September 3, 2013, 07:01

I support this idea, I've stated it when Dan quit the band. And of course I'd like to hear Steve in some studio tracks, too.

changintim-
es11
Naz Newbie
on: September 3, 2013, 11:46

That's right Nazfan_UA, I think I got the idea of Steve Agnew as the new singer from you.

The idea of Dan singing on future studio Nazareth albums I actually got from reading a very recent Dan Mccafferty interview. Dan said that singing in the studio is a completely different thing than singing live, and that he would be up for it.

So I hope that Nazareth likes this idea as well.

Nazamataz
on: September 3, 2013, 14:35

I remember reading an article many years ago (just after the release of Malice In Wonderland) where Dan said, "Nazareth is my life. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the band". His decision to bow out must have been very difficult.

Pete also has a very difficult decision to make regarding the future of the band.

Mike

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: September 3, 2013, 16:03

I guess, it was not so that difficult. You can overcome many things if you're healthy. But you give up fast, if there's a threat to your health, that could lead towards death. He understood it well.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.161 seconds.