Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dan.
Richfrog
Richfrog
Post Dan.
on: November 2, 2013, 00:59

I saw Naz 3 times and was lucky enough to meet Darrell in 1995 after a show one night.

Naz has been my life long favorite hard rock band. Needless to say Dan stepping down struck quite a nerve when I heard the news.

But rather than despair I thought I'd look on the bright side. He gave everything he had to keep us fans happy- right to the point of litterally collapsing. He has given enough.

Dan has stepped down from touring but that does not mean he's gone.

So Dan my brother - take a break! You earned it man! And thank you for all the wonderful years of kick ass music you gave us. And for whatever music you give us in the future.

I cannot think of a better way to sum up my words- YOU ROCK MY GOOD MAN!!! And you always will!!

I look forward to whatever you bring us next!

Rock on!

HollisBrow-
n
Nazamataz
Post Re: Dan.
on: November 3, 2013, 06:00

Naz brought so much joy, happiness and togetherness over MOST of my life and they still do as I sit here listening to Rampant for the 1000th time with at glass of red. Love it !!. I still remember the first ever gig at the Liverpool Empire back in 75 when I was 14. Me and my mates from school took up 1/2 a row and fuck me we rocked that night and Naz did too! I still have the program and Dan signed it in 2003 for me. I remember eating my cornflakes the next morning and my ears were still ringing. I was happy that the music was still in my head from the night before.

Dan may have retired from the road, but not the studio and certainly not in my memory :-)

Dan is a gentleman and like you said Richfrog, will ALWAYS be King of Rock.

All the Best
Hollis

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.04 seconds.