Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dont Forget !!!
TheOldRock-
er
Post Dont Forget !!!
on: April 27, 2014, 10:34

Good morning all,

This is just a quick reminder that today at 15.00hrs I will be joined live in the radio studio by Pete & Linton. You can listen in to our conversation, and interact, by logging on to http://www.vrnkirkcaldy.com and selecting the Listen Live option.

Please note that the time is UK time so adjust according to your own Zone. For example if you are in Europe the time will be four o'clock (16.00hrs)

I'm looking forward to it and hope you will enjoy the programme.

Graeme (The Old Rocker) :)

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
Post Re: Dont Forget !!!
on: April 27, 2014, 11:41

Hi, I'll try to follow it, if my connection allows it. A big-big request: please, ask about a possibility of recording an entirely new song with Linton.

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: April 27, 2014, 12:18

Looking forward to it thanks Graeme.

Adam
Naz Newbie
Adam
on: April 27, 2014, 17:14

Despite visiting the forum this morning and seeing Graeme's reminder I still forgot to tune in as I was so immersed in watching todays football ! So if anyone recorded this and could upload the interview I'd really appreciate it !

Jukebox-
Casualty
Naz Newbie
Jukebox Casualty
on: April 27, 2014, 20:55

Quote from Adam on April 27, 2014, 17:14
Despite visiting the forum this morning and seeing Graeme's reminder I still forgot to tune in as I was so immersed in watching todays football ! So if anyone recorded this and could upload the interview I'd really appreciate it !

Seconded!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.171 seconds.