Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: In Support of Billy Rankin
Nick
Naz Newbie
Post In Support of Billy Rankin
on: September 23, 2013, 16:14

When Billy rejoined Nazareth back in the early 90’s he brought a lot of energy and changed the dynamics of the band dramatically. I will never forget watching him perform Right Between The Eyes at a show near a college campus in Eugene Oregon. The young people were rocking’ out big time to Billy and Dan that night. I remember thinking that Billy’s stage presence rivaled Dan’s at the time. If anyone can give it a go while keeping Nazareth intact, it would be Billy.

Rudi
Post Re: In Support of Billy Rankin
on: September 24, 2013, 05:56

I think Billy Rankin is the best Choice: " Billy come back " & " Do it "...
The night in sinkys bar in 2001 was great!!!

michaelt
Nazamataz
on: September 24, 2013, 11:43

Billy will ye no come back again,
Billy will ye no come back again,
Better loved ye canna be
Billy will ye no come back again?

Keep on Nazing
Michael T

That-
Family
Nazamataz
on: September 24, 2013, 13:55

yes that night at Sinky's was great. I didn't hear anyone complaining or booing his renditions of Naz tunes. If Pete thinks he is the best choice, I think Billy should give it a go.

So come on Billy let your mind wander back in time to that night and how great it was. At least give it a chance. Maybe Nazareth could do a fews local shows and see what kind of response they get from fans.

Yes we know nobody can fill Dan's shoes but Billy what an honor that was presented to you that the band thinks you can do this.

And fans let's all jump in here and show Billy the support he needs to change his mind. I agree with Nick.

sveilore
Naz Newbie
on: September 25, 2013, 05:28

If the band want to continue without Dan, I would also like to see Billy rejoin the band. Nazareth will be different whoever the new singer will be, but I`m sure the real fans will support Billy if it`s him.

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: September 25, 2013, 07:06

With the help of Billy Nazareth has returned the heavy sound with No Jive and Move Me. I hope Billy will do his best! And I also would like to hear a single with Billy on vocals, too. Though I am for Fogerty, Billy is the 1st best and most available variant.

nyssefan
nyssefan
on: September 25, 2013, 12:31

I'll second that. Come back Billy - at least give it a go!!! -you of all people needn't worry about any beer-bottles from any naz-fanz.

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: September 25, 2013, 15:14

Nyssefan, you mean that he won't be embraced by Naz fanz so they would throw bottles at him? Well in UK/Scotland and USA maybe... but in Russia or Ukraine there are rockmen who are already very hostile to any new Naz singer, I wish they won't make such things - they can do anything when they get drunk... a sad expirience of what I have seen on TV and live.

Nazzare79
Nazzare79
on: September 30, 2013, 14:24

I just agree with Billy Rankin...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.129 seconds.