News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Inverness gig
zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
Post Re: Inverness gig
on: April 12, 2014, 07:07

Many many thanks Adam.
Cheers Adam

Fantastic start to the weekend and the year ahead, just so much depended on this gig as we are aware Dan still got nervous as a lot of professionals do so bloody nice work Linton. As for Linton I would need more then a can of COKE LOL. As for the turnout we mentioned this some weeks back re - promotions really not sure if they have an agent, but after this review by you they may need to get one.

Wish I could buy you a pint mate thanks for the write up.

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: April 12, 2014, 07:23

Thanx Adam, well written, sounds like a great night, if they take at least some of the sound from the five rerecorded tracks to the stage, then Im sure they will make at least the fans happy! Hope for a show or two in Norway soon.

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 12, 2014, 09:23

Thank you Adam!
Miss Misery and Expect No Mercy in setlist - great.

danpropan1
Dan
on: April 12, 2014, 13:44

Hello Adam, I Just put youre review one the nazareth site on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/156015051100255/

this is the adress.

really like youre review :-) regadrs from Dan

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: April 12, 2014, 18:11

Brilliant Adam, thanx very much and look forward to some Canadian dates ;) ;)

Nysse GIrl
Nazamataz
Nysse Girl
on: April 13, 2014, 01:19

Adam, thanks for the review. Seemed to be a great gig. Great setlist too. The future looks bright for Naz! That suits me down to the ground!

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: April 13, 2014, 15:49

Fi, are you not on FB, thought I'd seen u there.

Nazasi
Naz Newbie
Nazasi
on: April 13, 2014, 20:05

Sincerely, I was waiting a renewed setlist, something different to hear. Hearing This Flight Tonight on the youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j0WTIkm5jg&feature=share does not seem good enough to go to the show. I want to hear live Local Still, Rain On The Window, Gimme What's Mine, Preservation, Another Year or any other never played song before. Think about that Pete. The fans want to support you but is being hard to do it.

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: April 13, 2014, 20:22

Nazasi Please give the guys a bit of time. I for 1 will be going to see them so its not all the fans you are talking about and I think Pete has a lot to sort out at the moment not just a few tracks you want them to play. I will support them what ever they do, in time they may do the songs you asked for but I am looking forward to the new material as well, with the amount of music they have they would be on stage all week and with that in mind they may put in the tracks you asked for.

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 13, 2014, 21:46

Andre, it's true that all hardcore fans like us would like to hear songs we never heard before, but think about hundreds of people who go to the gig to see and hear "the band that recorded Love Hurts and some other rock stuff" - they expect greatest hits gig. So let's say there's like 10-15% of hardcore fans at the gig and the rest wants all those classics...
And I agree with Pete (Zygi) - give them so time, it was the first show - everyone of us was nervous once doing something for the first time (and I'm not talking only about the thing that probably came up to your mind first lol) . Yes, it is different, but anyway - I'm quite impressed by the video. And I definitely want to see and hear more. We can't even imagine how hard it must be for Linton to step up and try to fill Dan's shoes. And in my opinion, he has been doing really good so far.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.729 seconds.