Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Late Nazareth LPs
Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
Post Late Nazareth LPs
on: June 5, 2014, 15:39

Dear all,

does somebody know, if Move Me, Boogaloo and Homecoming were available as LP in the years of their appearance? Today I saw the Big Dogz-LP from 2011 for the price of 1065 Euro at Amazon. This is a crazy price, I think. Cinema was the last record I bought in vinyl-form. Afterwards I bought CDs. But if I see such prices, I should invest my money into Naz-LPs instead of gold. ;-)

Naz forever!

Dirk

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
Post Re: Late Nazareth LPs
on: June 5, 2014, 20:34

Hi Dirk! Move Me and Boogaloo were the only Naz releases that did not come out in vinyl format when they first were released. Homecoming was never released on vinyl. However finally..Boogaloo, and move me are available in vinyl..and they are awesome!! Big Dogz and the Newz are very hard to find, because from what I understand they only made 50 copies of the Newz, and very few copies of Big Dogz as well. They are very collectable,and very hard to find, and you will pay big money if you find one to buy. I think RNRT is also from what I have read is limited edition vinyl also.. they are only making so many of them and thats it! so if you want one, I would buy it now! I was so damn excited when the released Boogaloo, and move me.. because now my collection of Naz vinyls are complete.. well almost.. still waiting for RNRT.. then I will be happy LOL!! Ron P.S. you gave me an idea, I may have to send back on black records an email asking them to please release homecoming on vinyl. Take care... Ron

Stone_Blue
on: June 5, 2014, 22:23

I got my R'n'R Telephone on order, never seen Big Dogz and Newz on LP but, TBH, I'm not too bothered (most will know how I feel on those two).
The heavy duty vinyl reissues on Back On Black are really lovely packages and to be rellished.

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: June 6, 2014, 07:14

Thanx for the Information, Ron & Stone! So I just ordered Boogaloo and Move Me in coloured heavy vinyl. I'm a little angry about myself and the fact, that I didn't buy The Newz and Big Dogz on vinyl as they appeared. Maybe it is a good idea to buy 3 copies of Rock'n'Roll Telephone on yinyl and wait three years. Then I can exchange these LPs against The Newz and Big Dogz. ;-)

Stone_Blue
on: June 6, 2014, 08:29

I got a credit in the original Boogaloo CD - always got a soft spot for that album.
Joe

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: June 6, 2014, 10:59

Now I was lucky! I catched the Big Dogz-vinyl for 79 Euro and The Newz-vinyl für 198 Euro in the Internet! Great!

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: June 6, 2014, 18:22

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.166 seconds.