Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More Great PR For RNRT
michaelt
Nazamataz
Post More Great PR For RNRT
on: May 19, 2014, 17:35

Congratulations to whoever is doing a stellar PR job for the band. In this month's Classic Rock magazine free cd, one of the tracks is none other than Back2B4.

The comment is as follows:

"If their latest album is to be founding vocalist Dan McCafferty's last hurrah with Nazareth, he can retire with pride. It's amazing to think these Scottish rockers began in 1968 - Back2B4 might be prettily nostalgic, but it evokes the fresh zeal of a much younger band. Bloody lovely."

What with radio interviews, band videos, encouraging reviews and a track on the free cd that accompanies the best selling music mag in the UK...at last the band have some excellent work being done behind the scenes putting them in the forefront where they belong.

Keep on Nazing

Michael T

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
Post Re: More Great PR For RNRT
on: May 28, 2014, 16:15

I totally agree with you Michael , nah, just responding so you don't start greetin cos you're being ignored! Lol

michaelt
Nazamataz
on: May 28, 2014, 18:12

At last...somebody has read it and responded!

A pint of Winter Pudding for that man.

Keep on Nazing

Michael T

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: May 28, 2014, 23:40

Aww Yeah !!! Cummon MT Just One More Time

michaelt
Nazamataz
on: May 29, 2014, 08:32

What...another response or for me to wheech over to VCR to imbibe an improper amount of local brews with your good self? If Naz would only play Canada a bit earlier in the summer then the chances of getting such an educational and fact finding mission approved by the missus would invariably be higher.

Keep on Nazing

Michael T

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: May 29, 2014, 14:40

Yes, we must have a word wi Pete, Naz in April or May on the west coast!

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: May 29, 2014, 18:58

Listened to Back2B4, a good track - instrumentally and lyrically, but not actually my cup of tea. Too soft and optimistic. I'm fond of gloomier tracks, even if softer ones. Please Don't Judas Me or A Veteran's Song obviously can't be called an upbeat or happy song, they're both pretty minoric and psychedelic. I love this kind of ballads.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.108 seconds.