News
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Naz in Russia - April 20, 2014
larsbaekga-
ard
Nazamataz
Post Naz in Russia - April 20, 2014
on: April 22, 2014, 13:57

Post removed at the request of the management

dreamkiss
Post Re: Naz in Russia - April 20, 2014
on: April 22, 2014, 16:14

Dan is irraplacable but what a great performance from Linton

alex
Naz Newbie
alex
on: April 22, 2014, 19:08

Linton is not Dan , thats right , but i love his voice !
Let him time , he will get better and better !
Rock on , Linton !

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: April 23, 2014, 09:14

Yes, Linton has a great voice, but it fits not really to some Naz-Songs.

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 23, 2014, 09:40

I agree with Dirk, I enjoyed for example HOTD, Expect No Mercy, Telegram, Hearts Grown Cold, on the other I didn't enjoy Dream On, Miss Misery or Love Hurts. But hey, I might get used to this. Who knows.

But I gotta say - well done, the gig seems pretty cool. Not so nervous like the first vid from Ironworks. Think it's just getting better and better.

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 23, 2014, 09:46

And thanks to that person who took the vid of the whole gig. Great idea!

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: April 23, 2014, 12:24

Agree on the above notes Linton is on a steamroller of a ride at the moment. He will look at this vid and where he can do some improvements all for the better. I must admit he did a much better version of Love Hurts then Axel Rose and HOTD by Gun's and Rose's and only the second gig he will come good. Lee kicking out nice and steady, Jimmy boy on fire and good old Pete a legend it will all gel big time.

Nearly forgot to say big thanks for shooting the video :P .

Jukebox-
Casualty
Naz Newbie
Jukebox Casualty
on: April 23, 2014, 14:28

He's a little too careful in places where he needs to grab the song by the throat - "Razamanaz" for example. But Linton is a hell of a singer - really puts me in mind of a young Bernie Shaw from Heep, but with a better range and more power. It's working for me and really headed in the right direction.

Aaron
Nazamataz
Aaron
on: April 23, 2014, 17:55

In my opinion, Linton did a good job! :)

freewheele-
r
on: April 23, 2014, 19:23

Hi All. A have visited this concert!
It gave me a wide spectrum of feelings. Of course it was sad that there was no Dan there and Pete looked a bit tired. But really Linton did his job very well and the whole Naz sounded great. People supported the band quite active, especially at the end of the show, when Love Hurts, Hair Of the Dog and Animals made us to leave the chairs and go dancing to stage. The quality of sound was great. I can't express in words how wonderful it was to see Naz alive and to sing all the set list together with the boys. After the show, when a crowd of fans was waiting for a photo session with Naz i heard people saying that Linton was much better than they expected and the common conclusion was that we all need a bit of time to get used to him - and everything will be ok. I think this fact is inspiring. Some people said that Linton has to work a bit with his stage image. Personally I think that he needed more assurance to behave freely with the audience. I'm sure he'll reach the best form after several shows. Anyway - his vocal deserves the highest mark.
I want to say thanks for those amazing minutes to the band again. Good luck, and LONG LIVE NAZARETH!

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.118 seconds.