News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Nazareth Tour 2014!!!!
Nazamataz
Post Re: Nazareth Tour 2014!!!!
on: March 28, 2014, 17:39

I just got an email from Rock 101 and they’ve announced Nazareth at the Commodore on June 28th. The tickets are crazy expensive. $62.75 plus service charge. That is insane! The promo picture is the same one that is on the website here. (Jimmy with colored nails and eyeliner) I'm glad they're promoting it with Linton though. That way everyone who attends the show, knows that Dan has been replaced.

Mike

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: March 28, 2014, 19:54

Cool Peter, let us know your thoughts after the gig, have a safe trip!

Mike, wow - what a price - Peter Gabriel tickets cost less in Czech...

larsbaekga-
ard
Nazamataz
on: March 28, 2014, 22:09

$62,75 is the right (minimum) price for the greatest rock'n'roll band!

The boyz deserve to play large venues for large crowds and big money.

Can't wait to see them again!

And I hope to meet some of you great people from this forum - it is nice to know that I have a lot of fellow nazmaniacs! :D

Nazamataz
on: March 28, 2014, 23:57

If I win tickets, I would go. I wouldn't pay that kind of money to see them though.

Mike

Nazamataz
on: March 28, 2014, 23:57

I would pay $100.00 to see the original lineup. To go and see 25% of the original band is not worth the kind of money that is being charged. I mean no offence to Lee, Jimmy or Linton when I say that but none of them had anything to do with Nazareth's success.

Mike

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: March 29, 2014, 08:53

Tickets for UK gig are much cheaper, I bet this was the promoter's choice - band can't talk to the price of tickets most of time. Anyway - it's a risk from the promoter to have that expensive tickets...

Nazamataz
on: March 29, 2014, 13:39

The concert promoter/booking agent get their cut and then the venue gets its cut. The band has no say in the price of tickets. The Commodore is one of the oldest concert venues in British Columbia. It's also one of the best venues out there in North America.

Mike

Nazamataz
on: March 29, 2014, 13:39

:x

guenter
Naz Newbie
on: March 29, 2014, 14:35

Quote from Whipping Boy on March 28, 2014, 23:57
I would pay $100.00 to see the original lineup. To go and see 25% of the original band is not worth the kind of money that is being charged. I mean no offence to Lee, Jimmy or Linton when I say that but none of them had anything to do with Nazareth's success.

Mike

This week was the start of the selling of tickets for the Rollings Stones gig in Vienna in June. Cheepest ticket was about 100 EUR wich is 137 USD. Front-of-stage tickets were about 450 EUR - the show was sold out in about an hour :o :o :o

AFAIK the Stones are only 40% of the original band. That is more than 25% ofcourse and for sure I don't want to compare the Stones with Naz. Just wanted to give an example what people are willing to pay, even if they only get something far from 100% original ;)

cheers
guenter

the Doc
on: March 29, 2014, 16:15

Sorry Guenter, but there is still 60% of the Stones still playing in the band - Mick, Keith, and Charlie.

Cheers,

The Doc

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.129 seconds.