Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New album
Rudi
Post New album
on: February 4, 2014, 07:21

Why no informations about the new album - where is the problem? With the new singer I can understand...

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
Post Re: New album
on: February 4, 2014, 15:01

The name of the album is Rock and Roll Telephone and it will be released I guess in Spring 2014

Rudi
on: February 5, 2014, 08:11

Thank you Nazfan_UA, I know the name...read the forum every day :-) ) I mean some informations about the name of the songs, cover art work, release date etc...

Nysse GIrl
Nazamataz
Nysse Girl
on: February 5, 2014, 23:11

The new albums called 'Rock and Roll Telephone'? Are you serious? Sorry guys, but that's a pretty naff title. Lots of fans (of which I was one) suggested far better titles on here not too long ago. And where's the 'Z' the band wanted? I just hope the album's better than the title. Oh boy! :(

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: February 6, 2014, 13:28

I think keith said there is a song on the album called rock n roll telephone,

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: February 6, 2014, 13:41

To me ,I dont care what they call it, what the album cover looks like, just dont care. I cant wait to hear the new Naz album, the last one with Dan , Its sad for me, but at the same time im excited as hell too...just alot of different emotions antisipating the arrival of the next Naz masterpiece!! Ron

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: February 6, 2014, 14:53

Well the new album's name as Rock and Roll Telephone is already stated in english wiki... and what about the release date - my guess, April or May 2014

Nazamataz
on: February 10, 2014, 08:00

I'm actually looking forward to The Fluffy Jackets new album Fighting Demons. Don't forget, it's being released on March 1st in Europe and March 7th in North America. This album promises to be a real barn burner.

Mike

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.081 seconds.