Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: new vinyls!!
Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
Post Re: new vinyls!!
on: March 8, 2014, 15:21

That worked out well for ya higginz! with your old nazareth records shot, you can replace them with all these new ones., not to mention getting Boogaloo, move me , and of course the New album . nice copy of anthology! I always wondered if they released those castle cd 's they were in a set of 3. on the cover it is an egyptian scene, where the band is inside like a pyramid. I wonder if it was ever released on vinyl? Oh well just curious... Pal would know. Take care! Ron

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: March 8, 2014, 19:11

Never on vinyl, unfortunately. Cool package.

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: March 9, 2014, 02:56

As soon as i hear something Higginz, I will let you know, and Im just guessing about limited numbers of them being made, Im just thinking that, because they only made 50 copies of the newz, and just a handfull of big dogz on vinyl.you cant even find the newz and big dogz anymore, and if you happen to get lucky and find a copy, your going to pay a pretty penny for it!Lets hope we get a definitive release date soon, its drivin me crazy!!and thanks Pal.. see , I knew you would know the answer, It is a nice package,, Really cool cover! Ron

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: March 9, 2014, 06:50

I've managed to wash/clean a few of the "newer ones" into a great condition. Currently enjoying 'Cinema', what an awesome one that is. Next up... 'Snakes...'
Pal, yes that Egyptian anthology 3CD is a great package. Maybe they could've released it as a 2LP if shortened the track list a bit. Well well...

washed and cleaned Nazareth LPs

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: March 9, 2014, 07:57

Except from test pressings and acetates, I guess that the five BBC transcription discs are among the rarer ones, pressed in ca 40 copies each. And then it's Hard Living in 100 copies .

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: March 9, 2014, 08:28

I used to own the Hard Living LP once.
Now probably the most valuable LP I own is this Pop Lions 'Love Hurts' compilation on Fontana. But Pal, do you know which year it was released?. It doesn't say anything on the album. However since it features the 1978 Naz logo from NMC album then it has to be from that year onwards.
Btw, It's is now cleaned and in healthy condition ;) (Playing it now...)

nazareth - pop lions - love hurts compilation LP

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: March 9, 2014, 09:04

... ooops I forgot.
I also have this 1977? compilation LP called Rock Angels (Fontana)
Cleaned and ready to go!

nazareth - rock angels compilation LP 1977 Fontana

Aaron
Nazamataz
Aaron
on: March 9, 2014, 09:57

pop lions love hurts -1980

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: March 9, 2014, 10:10

Quote from Aaron on March 9, 2014, 09:57
pop lions love hurts -1980

Thanks Aaron! :)

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: March 9, 2014, 13:50

Both of them "used to be" rare, until eBay... Now you can have them for 10 euros. Rock angels was also released in Brazil.

Also of interest are the German Motive and VIP compilations, and some vinyl compilations from south Africa and Mexico

Maybe I can make some pictures one day.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.272 seconds.