News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: new vinyls!!
Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
Post new vinyls!!
on: February 1, 2014, 19:11

are you buying the new vinyls Pal? the back catalog 180 gram vinyl are really really nice! alot of info in them also. take care! Ron

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
Post Re: new vinyls!!
on: February 1, 2014, 19:47

Of course. Has to complete my 310+ Lp collection :-)

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: February 2, 2014, 03:26

Thats awesome! Really hope the new Naz album gets released on vinyl, it should, Big Dogz, and the Newz were. Really hard to believe they only made 50 copies of the newz. Not sure about how many of Big Dogz were made. Im glad I bought my copies, because you cant find them anywhere. Really excited about finally getting my hands on boogaloo, and Move me! Take care pal!! Ron

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: February 2, 2014, 07:43

50 copies? Is that true?

Take care you too

Adam
Naz Newbie
Adam
on: February 2, 2014, 11:19

Hey Pal,

I've read that on several vinyl websites, here's one site I buy from that confirm it http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=484983

I got my copy off ebay (thankfully still sealed) after 3 years of searching for it. I have never seen one for sale since and Big Dogz also now seems very hard to find as well, don't know how may copies were made of Big Dogz, I really hope the new album is released on vinyl too!

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: February 2, 2014, 15:29

Hi Adam! are you buying the back on black re-issues? I just recieved 2XS, Malice, and the fool circle in the mail. they did a great job on these. They say they are limited to 1,000 each, but how do you know what numbered copy you have? also where on the newz would it say.. like 12 of 50 for instance.or whatever copy you have. just curious. maybe Pal would know. Take care! Ron

Adam
Naz Newbie
Adam
on: February 20, 2014, 21:04

Hi Ron! Sorry for the late response, yes I will be buying a few of them particularly Move Me & Boogaloo, also quite fancy the debut album & maybe NMC as I don't own these on vinyl already. All of the other Naz vinyl I have is still in excellent condition and sounds fantastic, earlier this week I was playing a flawless Mountain label promotional pressing of ENM which blows any of the CD's I have out of the water. Infact the only Naz vinyl I was ever disappointed with were those cheap withdrawn Sahara reissues from the mid 80's, they were ok soundwise but missing a lot of the original artwork, incidentally I'd be very interested to know if these current 180g releases do have the inner sleeves/lyrics etc. For instance does your Fool Circle /2XS/Malice have this like the originals did?

Btw, I checked my Newz vinyl but can't see a unique number on it, just pleased I was able to locate one!

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: February 20, 2014, 23:05

Hi Adam, The new vinyls are different, all are gatefold, and laid out totally different from the originals. different pictures of the band. btw there is a copy of the Newz up for bid on ebay,Im curious to see what it will go for. The only Sahara album I have is 20 greatest, I really like the cover. My favorite naz album i have is piece of my heart 12'' very rare, I hardly ever see one. Hope we hear some newz on the new Naz album soon, very excited about this new one!! take care....

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: February 22, 2014, 04:25

I'm getting interested in these new vinyls. Anyone knows if these are made from the original analogue tapes or just transfered from the CD masters?.

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: February 22, 2014, 04:40

I've just placed an order for 'No Mean City'. I really hope that I will get a copy since It's limited to a 1000 copies only.

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.112 seconds.