News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Radio Interview Sunday April 27th 2014
TheOldRock-
er
Post Radio Interview Sunday April 27th 2014
on: April 21, 2014, 11:03

Good morning one and all,

I wanted to let you know that this coming Sunday April 27th 2014 I will be joined on my weekly radio programme on VRN1287 by Pete and Linton :D . We will be chatting about everything Nazareth related especially all the changes, new album etc.

The programme goes out live between 15.00hrs - 17.00hrs and obviously this is UK time so you will have to adjust as appropriate for your own region/time zones. You can listen live throughout the world by logging on to http://www.vrnkirkcaldy.com and then selecting the button to hear the show. You can also interact with the programme by using the messaging system within the site.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming Pete & Linton and I hope that you will all have the chance to listen in. Presently there is no listen again later option but perhaps I can figure something out with Keith & Cob to get a copy loaded on to this site afterwards.

All the best and may your rocks always roll.

Graeme (The Old Rocker) :)

Jukebox-
Casualty
Naz Newbie
Jukebox Casualty
Post Re: Radio Interview Sunday April 27th 2014
on: April 21, 2014, 13:54

Great news. I've been thinking that the boys should be doing a little more press than usual because of the new singer.

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
Post Re: Radio Interview Sunday April 27th 2014
on: April 21, 2014, 15:19

Great news Graeme!

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.219 seconds.