News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Author Topic: Rerecorded song with Linton
Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
Post Rerecorded song with Linton
on: April 7, 2014, 10:09

First of all - thanks to the band for uploading rerecorded songs with Linton here.
Only White Bike here so far - I have to say I'm surprised how good it sounds, well done. Although Bike is not the most natural voice position, so I'm looking forward to hearing some old classics where Linton can show his real vocal range. 8-)

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
Post Re: Rerecorded song with Linton
on: April 7, 2014, 10:43

Sounds great, both instruments, vocals and production. This is Naz for the future! Well done boys, and thanx for the apretizer.

Pål

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: April 7, 2014, 12:55

Really great!! Is there any possiblity to download/buy these 5 songs with Linton? Would be great too! Thanx to the band!!

StJerky
on: April 7, 2014, 13:24

Sounds really good! Thank you!

larsbaekga-
ard
Nazamataz
on: April 7, 2014, 13:43

Wow - that sounds great !!!

The photo is great too - I really look forward to see the boyz !!!

nyssefan
Naz Newbie
nyssefan
on: April 7, 2014, 13:50

That is really great / well done Linton + the boyz too: that instrumentation also rocks, kudos to Jimmy Murrison for getting that sound.. awesome. And well done Linton for tackling that song, certainly thrown in on the deep end with that selection but came out of it very well indeed. Full steam ahead now.. looking forward to the next chapter.

guenter
Naz Newbie
on: April 7, 2014, 14:49

Thanks for the track. Although it's not my favourite Naz-tune I did like it alot. Proves for me that Linton can do the job - so there's a bright future ahead :-) Not that I ever could forget Dan as Naz singer but we all knew how hard it would be following this man with his incredible voice so Linton gets my "likes" for his courage and for his voice. All the best for the gig tomorrow. Hope someone will post a review soon

Cheers
guenter

Nysse GIrl
Nazamataz
Nysse Girl
on: April 7, 2014, 15:20

Friggin' AWESOME! Cannae wait tae see you guyz live! Well done to Linton. Sounds like you were created from Dan's mould. And Jimmy, that sound is fantastic! I seriously thought Manny was playing guitar. Jimmy, yer a peach! The band sound fantastic, very tight, full of energy and ready to take on the world. Thanks guyz for sharing this with us. WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE.....

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: April 7, 2014, 16:40

Great job! Sounds like 70s Naz with a bit NWOBHM feel! Hope to hear Miss Misery :)

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: April 7, 2014, 16:43

nice job Linton!! nice version of MWB! it sounds like you guyz are energized and havimg fun! Love it! Ron

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.51 seconds.