News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Author Topic: Rerecorded song with Linton
Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
Post Re: Rerecorded song with Linton
on: April 8, 2014, 06:48

UA... get new speakers, this is among the best productions I've heard from the mighty Naz. Modern and still with the well known Naz-sound!

freewheele-
r
on: April 8, 2014, 08:37

Fuck, haven't listened to Hearts Grown Cold to the end yet, but already crying! sounds REALLY COOL!

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: April 8, 2014, 09:36

The version of "Receiver" is really great! Wow! In "Hearts" is a little too much vibrato in the voice, for my taste. I think, Linton sounds a little bit like Dan and a little bit like Bon Scott. Cool.

Nysse GIrl
Nazamataz
Nysse Girl
on: April 8, 2014, 11:49

WOW! 'Hearts' is pretty amazin'! VERY powerful and lots of soul. I've got say the production on these tracks is first class. Love 'em! Linton, you're the man! Welcome to Nazmania!

NazJoy
on: April 8, 2014, 12:06

After listening to three songs with linton on vocals it's been the first time since dan resigned that I am positive and confident about the bands future. When dan was forced to leave last year I feared they will never get back on their feet. Although I will always be missing dans superb voice linton does an excellent job and I love his voice and the way he performs the songs. I'm looking forward to seeing the boyz live in germany or switzerland soon and wish them good luck with all my heart.

That-
Family
Nazamataz
on: April 8, 2014, 14:00

Yes, thank you band for the teaser. These songs are amazing. Well done Nazareth. See I told you uncle Pete knows what he is doing.

guenter
Naz Newbie
on: April 8, 2014, 15:24

Thanks for Receiver and Hearts :-) Receiver is really, really propulsive, absolutely amazing. And Hearts - what can I say? I'm blown away by Jimmy's guitar work. this mix of acoustic and electric is really hard to beat. Nice fingerpicking on the acoustic and then sweet, sweet tones on the electric. Top job Mr. Murrison. Linton's singing on Receiver is also very powerful, like the whole song. On Hearts he sounds a little too whiney for my taste, expecially the beginning. But I can live with that :-)

Cheers
guenter

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 8, 2014, 15:41

I'm with Guenter on Hearts - superb work by Jimmy - a little too affected singing to my taste. But maybe I will get used to that, who knows. Thanks for new songs though. Curious to hear more.

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: April 8, 2014, 17:55

I agree with guenter & Danyhella. Maybe Linton is trying to find his range now he has access to the Naz equipment which he may not be used to. He will in time smooth out some of the wording as some words are sharp and direct on the tracks also there is a feeling which Dan had. Linton will get there in the end. It's just go's to show how difficult it was to find the right vocalist and Dan must believed in Linton to do it and to carry on as Nazareth.

It would be interesting to find out how many vocalist's auditioned for the job.

nazarman
on: April 8, 2014, 19:52

Thanks pete jimmy lee and linton.also dan rock on.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.269 seconds.