Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Rerecorded song with Linton
michaelt
Nazamataz
Post Re: Rerecorded song with Linton
on: April 12, 2014, 12:10

These re recordings are part of the watershed moment for the band. I am pleased that they did this and sound tight, purposeful with an updated feel.

Linton has a very challenging task in front of him. He is a talented rock singer though I am not surprised that my initial reaction to these re recordings was not exactly jumping for joy. It is going to take some time to get used to a different vocal style. And it is going to take time for Linton to grow into the role, develop within the band and influence the music.

I prefer vocalists who deliver a style that is raw, yet is still soulful...Dan, Frankie Miller, Joe Cocker...that is natural, not forced. There is nothing worse than a rock screamer and thankfully Linton is certainly not that. He sings in a higher range and for me it feels more of an "American" rock style.

I look forward to seeing Linton sing live, though UK gigs may not happen this year, to experience his style and delivery in the live setting and for his vocal style to be the new and accepted sound of Naz.

Keep on Nazing

Michael T

alex
Naz Newbie
alex
on: April 19, 2014, 14:42

Just listened to hearts grown cold ... linton you are the man , your voice is amazing ... i hope to see Nazareth also in Austria this year !!!
Nazareth forever !

Beauvoir
Naz Newbie
Beauvoir
on: August 26, 2014, 04:41

Where can I find this?

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: August 26, 2014, 07:25

Dear Beauvoir,

you can find the songs with Linton in the juke box left above on this site.

Cheers!

Dirk

Pages: First << 4 5 6 [7]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.094 seconds.