Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: RNRT in its entirety on Facebook / SoundCloud
Ricardo-
Guilherme
Nazamataz
Ricardo
Post RNRT in its entirety on Facebook / SoundCloud
on: June 1, 2014, 13:22

Hi guys,

Sharing a great news posted on the band's Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/nazarethofficial?fref=ts ):

"Nazareth fans! Hear the new album 'Rock 'n' Roll Telephone' in its entirety here on Facebook from the 2nd June. The album is released on June 3rd in Canada, June 6th in Germany, June 9th in the UK & RoW, and the 17th in the U.S. Spread the word!"

"Check it out from Monday at 9AM UK time, there will be a link posted here to Soundcloud."

https://www.facebook.com/nazarethofficial/photos/a.346602948735246.84370.346591658736375/727049557357248/?type=1&theater

:D

Ricardo-
Guilherme
Nazamataz
Ricardo
Post Re: RNRT in its entirety on Facebook / SoundCloud
on: June 2, 2014, 13:04

Here:

8-)

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: June 2, 2014, 15:34

the album is damn good but it seems to me that the volume is a bit overdriven. So i should lower it a bit when uploading files or sending them to local mp3 sites...

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: June 2, 2014, 21:59

@ Nazfan UA errr umm is that not Piracy ?

nazarman
on: June 2, 2014, 22:03

fuckin A as jim Morrison would say.

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: June 3, 2014, 05:30

@ Nazfan UA errr umm is that not Piracy ?

Why is it piracy? The album is already free to download on a bunch of russian web-sites, e.g. it's already available on vk.com

nyssefan
Naz Newbie
nyssefan
on: June 3, 2014, 09:32

Just because other thiefs steal, does not mean that you should steal.

BTW, I think it is strange for the band to give the whole thing out on soundcloud. Does this not diminish the incentive to buy?

Ian G
Ian G
on: June 3, 2014, 14:27

Nazfan_UA: Discussing your difficulties uploading the album on to file sharing sites on the band's own web site? Huh? This not strike you as somewhat traitorous?? What is it you do for a living? Can Pete have some free electricity, or bread?

The reason it is on soundcloud nyssefan is so that, after weeks of reading positive reviews and listening to the band talking about it in interviews, everyone can hear just how damn good it is - the proof of the pudding is in the eating after all.

It is up there for less than six days from now (Tuesday the 3rd), and then we hope that all the fans will support the boys and purchase it as a CD, vinyl LP or download. We hope you're all enjoying it, and if you are then spread the word and post positive reviews on amazon, itunes and other e-commerce sites and on other music blogs.

Nazasi
Naz Newbie
Nazasi
on: June 3, 2014, 15:03

The loyal fan will buy the CD and LP. I will buy soon but not in pre-order.

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: June 3, 2014, 21:54

@ Nyssefan:

"Just because other thiefs steal, does not mean that you should steal."

I do not steal anything. It's absolutely legal to download from those web-sites, like vkontakte.

@ Ian G.

"Huh? This not strike you as somewhat traitorous?? What is it you do for a living?"

Calm down, my friend. I come from Ukraine. In here, nearly nobody actually buys LPs. The reasons of such actions are the following:

- It is not connected to absence of money or whatever... you can go through lots of music shops and no new Nazareth or any other old hard rock bands albums can be found. The best you can find usually - a bunch of classic albums of 70s. And far not always, by the way. The shelves are stuffed with modern rubbish. It means, you simply will not know where to buy the album, as they're not on sale in your town.
- The internet booking in many cases out here is totally ineffective. If you purchase an album from USA, you can receive it within a couple of months, but not a week. If you buy it from a local internet shop, there is a great possibility not to get your product at all. They will just tell you that there's a delay due to some transportation problems. And the delay may be prolonged as much as they want. In some cases e-commerce works, in some cases not. Sometimes you have to wait a lot. I do not think that you'd like to wait for months, or be fooled.
- The monetary policy and economic situation. 1 EURO is a really lot for Ukraine, especially after the revolution and the massacre in Kyiv in February. If one track costs 1 Euro, than an album might cost about 12. It's about 210-220 UAH by our credits. A student here receives a scholarship of 500-800 UAH, a usual salary is about 1500-2500 UAH. If everybody would buy everything legally in our country, most of Ukrainian internet-users would be homeless or live in total misery by now. So what do you advise us to do, mister? Die of hunger for an album? You can't imagine how terribly people live in Eastern Ukraine, especially now, when there's a war with terrorists in Donetsk and Luhansk. The powerty was awful in Eastern Ukraine since it has been an independent state. Please don't compare the situation with EU, where 100 EU is not money at all...

As for me, I've got a collection of several Naz and Deep Purple CDs, which I have bought abroad. I also intended to but RNRT, but not now. The reasons are above...

Pages: [1] 2 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.264 seconds.