Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: RNRT tracks leaked on you tube
nazarat
Naz Newbie
nazarat
Post Re: RNRT tracks leaked on you tube
on: April 1, 2014, 17:49

Quote from Pal on April 1, 2014, 16:00
Here's the link folks http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5037198

bad joke :x

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: April 1, 2014, 18:12

:-)

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 1, 2014, 20:47

Nazfan: well, me as a person who lives for more than one album (although it's from the favourite band) I found this joke funny

And congrats to you guys, you were first ones who fooled me today lol

Nazamataz
on: April 1, 2014, 20:55

The new album has exceeded 1 million pre-orders. Did anyone else hear this?

Mike

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: April 1, 2014, 23:42

Im sorry , if I offend anyone, but I thought that was funny as hell, im still laughing! come on folks.. in this day and age ,with everything so serious in the world, kinda nice to have a good laugh! and are you serious Mike, or april fools..Lol. would be great if that was true!! take care Ron

Nazamataz
on: April 2, 2014, 01:54

I agree, it's all in good fun. I must admit, I did think the tracks had been leaked until I realized that it was April Fools day and that our legs were being pulled. :D :D :D

Mike

That-
Family
Nazamataz
on: April 2, 2014, 03:14

Thanks all. I remember a few years ago somebody asked if they had a CD with an extra track on it. April Fools. Sorry if I upset any one and a special thank you to Danyhella. When I was a child I just wanted to be an adult. Being an adult stinks and I just want to be a child again. And if you think what I did was childish, well, goal accomplished.

guenter
Naz Newbie
on: April 2, 2014, 07:39

Thanks guys, I think that was a good one - it really made me laugh. April fool is a nice tradition and in this time and age with all this bad news coming in from around the world everyday, a little bit of humour can't be wrong. So relax and take it easy ...
Love and peace ;-)
guenter

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: April 2, 2014, 10:15

That Family: that's one of the best things about men in general, they can reveal a kid inside them much more easily than women. And that's the best fun, I wish we could do that too - although sometimes I go to the supermarket and replace stuff from one shelf to a different one with completely different stuff hoping not to get caught - probably childish and stupid, but I think staying a bit childish and crazy makes life more fun :-)

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
on: April 2, 2014, 11:54

agree Danyhella, and it gets easier to be self ironic and childish the older you get :-)

sometimes I feel this forum is a bit too serious. Come on folks, it's not 1973 anymore, I'm not the kid I was in 73 when I bought Razamanaz, I guess thats the fact for most of you too - but I'm glad that the band that have given me so much joy during 41 years, that theyre still planning to tour.

why blame them for beeing 25% original members or for choosing their new vocalist. It's ok to be nostalgic and remember the good old days, but lets face it, not only Dan gets older, we too.

So folks, enjoy the Naz of 2014, enjoy some attemps of jokes and have a great day!

Pål, aka Judas

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.25 seconds.