Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: rock n roll telephone
zal
Naz Newbie
zal
Post rock n roll telephone
on: June 9, 2014, 19:01

got my rock n roll telephone cd today from amazon You guys are in for a treat :D :D

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
Post Re: rock n roll telephone
on: June 10, 2014, 07:17

Agree. From the soundclips I've heard earlier I wasnt too convinced, but after having listened to the entire album I must say it's another great nazareth album. In my opinion it's familiar with No Mean City. And this must be "Jimmys revenge", still in my opinion Jimmy is the "star" of this album!

Pal

Dirk63
Naz Newbie
Dirk
on: June 10, 2014, 10:37

You are right, Pal.

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: June 11, 2014, 04:36

WOW ! It totally blew my socks off, I must admit that listening to those little clips on my computer kinda had me a wee bit worried.But, the postman came today I slipped disc 1 into the tray put on my headphones,turned up that volume and pressed play, Man! It seemed to take me on a time travel trip thro' the years I could hear things that took me back and forth hearing nuances of many of the previous albums, Totally 2 Thumbs Up, Oill buy it and give it 5 and then how surprised and humbled to be one of the many mentioned on the sleeve notes .Thanks to Dan, Pete Jimmy and Lee, and all the guys on crew for your kindness and friendship over all those years, especially my wee pal Stevie

michaelt
Nazamataz
on: June 11, 2014, 08:44

Mine arrives today (are you listening Mr Postie?). Got that feeling of back when I was a kid rushing to the record shop to get my hands on the new Naz album!

Headphones? Is that because you have been served with a noise abatement notice after numerous complaints from the neighbours about your rowdy behaviour?

Keep on Nazing
Michael T

Ian
Nazaholic
Ian
on: June 11, 2014, 14:20

I just wanted it cranked Michael as you will, so don't deafen the weans and enjoy!

Ron Lewis
Nazaholic
on: June 11, 2014, 15:23

thats really cool Ian! glad you made it on the album!! awesome! Sounds like this is really a killer Naz album, from what everyone has said. Cant wait to get mine. I listen to headphones too,just the way I like it ,I guess! Ron

nazamanaz
Nazamataz
nazamanaz
on: June 11, 2014, 17:24

hi all nazareth fans out there, have to say that this album is one of naz's best since boogaloo, varies as always, but heavy (sometimes like black sabbath) like in the seventies (hotd, rampant etc...)...nevertheless has its owne style, no warm up, very modern production, top sound, congrats to you boys. I bought me the cd, double cd, double lp and special edition.... for eternity...thanx naz for giving us this everlasting great music...ps.: c u soon
werner

Steuart L
Naz Newbie
Steuart L
on: June 11, 2014, 21:02

Great album with plenty of variety but still the trademark sound following on from The Newz and Big Dogz. Only listened to it three times but can already tell that there are several really strong songs. The musicianship and vocals are top notch. Excellent production job too.

zal
Naz Newbie
zal
on: June 11, 2014, 22:59

listened to the entire album 20 times now love it I got the double cd the band has did us naz fans proud Thanks to Dan, Pete Jimmy and Lee you guys rock
:D

Pages: [1] 2 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.206 seconds.