News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Rock n Roll Telephone Track listing found!
Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
Post Re: Rock n Roll Telephone Track listing found!
on: March 17, 2014, 23:23

Thanks for the info! Keith, what can you tell about the album sound (I mean - guitar/bass)? Is it like God Of The Mountain, or different? Liked Big Dogz bass sound - very crisp and cracking overdrive. Adore Pete's muscular bass approach :-)

Keith
Administrator
Keith
on: March 18, 2014, 22:47

Hi Guys

Sorry will have the update for you tomorrow

Rock 'n' Roll eh !!!!!!

sveilore
Naz Newbie
on: March 20, 2014, 02:15

Quote from Keith on March 18, 2014, 22:47
Hi Guys

Sorry will have the update for you tomorrow

Rock 'n' Roll eh !!!!!!

When is "tomorrow"? Next week? ;)

Keith
Administrator
Keith
on: March 20, 2014, 09:51

Thanks for that Sveiliore very helpful !!!!

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: March 20, 2014, 11:03

I really wouldn't blame Keith, Sveilore... He must wait for the band to give him the newz.

Also - we can be glad there's someone from the band camp who communicates with us and obviously delivering our msgs to the band.

sveilore
Naz Newbie
on: March 20, 2014, 12:12

Quote from Danyhella on March 20, 2014, 11:03
I really wouldn't blame Keith, Sveilore... He must wait for the band to give him the newz.

Also - we can be glad there's someone from the band camp who communicates with us and obviously delivering our msgs to the band.

I didn`t blame anyone. That`s why I used a "wink" ;)
But "tomorrow" wasn`t tuesday or wednesday, and since many of us are waiting for official information, I`m guessing other than me are checking several times a day when admin says "tomorrow".

Danyhella
Nazaholic
Danyhella
on: March 20, 2014, 12:17

I guess Keith is trying hard to get us official information. I also check website several times a day, but I just don't think reminding him is the way to get it. He knows about it and there's nothing more he can do about it.

NazJoy
on: March 20, 2014, 13:18

Keith, I know you do your best to give us the Information we've been waiting for so long as soon as you can. Thanks a lot for that - really appreciate it!! I am sure I speak on behalf of everybody here on the forum. Take care.

Dirk63
Nazamataz
Dirk
on: March 20, 2014, 13:25

Better don't use the word "tomorrow" next time if you are not sure to have really informations on the next day.

russ-
wolves
Naz Newbie
on: March 20, 2014, 13:28

Yes-get your finger out Mr Fitzgerald ha ha ha !!!!!

Just a note to eveyone that I know from personal experience Keith is trying his best to get the info up on the site at the earliest opportunity. Obviously the band is in a state of change and they are currently rehearsing like never before, putting in some huge shifts to get things right before taking the Rock And Roll Telephone on the road. There are also record labels and promoters and agents that are involved so please bear with everyone - news is imminent !!

For any eagle eyed UK fans, try Amazon.co.uk and you will be able to pre-order the new album for just £5.97 !! UK release date quoted there as June 9th.

Pages: First << 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.116 seconds.