Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sadly I think the band should call it a day
ccinlondon
ccinlondon
Post Sadly I think the band should call it a day
on: September 10, 2013, 19:35

love the band to bits and think they one of the most underrated bands of all time

But in my opinion, for the band to continue on without Dan would make the band be a cover band. No offence to Pete Agnew. THey are down to only one original member and that is Mr Agnew. Sweet passed away in 99 and now with Dan calling it a day for health reasons. I believe for the band to go on, they would become like Slade or Sweet where sometimes there is not an original member on stage. I realize that Jimmy Morrison has been with the band since 1994, but the band had been around for nearly 30 years prior to his arrival and he has played on only 3 original CDs since he arrived. I know it may not be a popular opinion, but Dan's voice was a key element to why Naz was so great and after nearly 50 years as their front man, how can they change and do what a band like Journey did and hire some sound a like

changintim-
es11
Naz Newbie
Post Re: Sadly I think the band should call it a day
on: September 10, 2013, 19:53

just for memory sake, i would still like Nazareth to continue, maybe i would go to shows,

but i am still pushing for Dan to still be on the studio albums, Dan is a powerhouse, what a waste it would be to give that up,

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.043 seconds.