Recent Forum Posts
Anthology
Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thank you Dan for all the music and memories
April Long
Post Thank you Dan for all the music and memories
on: September 1, 2013, 23:10

Hi Dan
I just wanted to say thank you for all the joy you have brought into my life over the past 33 years. CD's, DVD's,
T shirts and the excellent concerts I have been to. What can I say I love Nazareth. My brother Wes introduced me to Nazareth when I was 13 and there was no turning back . I have Multiple Sclerosis (M S) and I have had it for the past 16 years. I didn't let that prevent me from always having a great time at your shows. Love Leads To Madness, This Flight Tonight and Sunshine have always been my favorite songs for years and years. You are my favorite singer and Nazareth is the greatest band ever. Thank you again for signing my CD's that meant the world to me. I will miss your shows, but don't ever stop writing songs. Dan, take care as your health is most important as I know and please enjoy your retirement. Best wishes to you Dan, Pete, Jimmy, Lee and you family.
April

Aaron
Nazamataz
Aaron
Post Re: Thank you Dan for all the music and memories
on: September 2, 2013, 11:58

Dan take care of yourself!

Nazareth's music will live forever!

By the way, the new album's name could be: not yet!

Sorry!
Not (would) ! :)

Nazfan_UA
Nazaholic
Nazfan_UA
on: September 2, 2013, 12:45

Not yet?
Is is true?

I also heard that it could be called "mean and nazty"...

Steve-
Haynie
on: September 2, 2013, 17:26

I have all but about three Nazareth albums, and I have the solo albums. Dan, you have meant a lot to me, and I hope you continue to do something creative even if you do not tour anymore.

danimellso-
n
on: September 3, 2013, 20:33

Thank you Dan for the years of amazing music. I am a forever fan and will always love listening to Nazareth. Your health is now # 1.

Sending Love from Vancouver Island, BC. The show in Victoria was incredible by the way!

nazarat
Naz Newbie
nazarat
on: September 4, 2013, 13:14

http://www.bandswallpapers.com/img7381.search.htm

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.185 seconds.