News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thinking Of Dan :)
mairc
mairc
Post Thinking Of Dan :)
on: September 9, 2013, 05:34

Oh Danny! Got a bit of ill health eh? My Brother...You keep writing...If you're having a rough go with the singing-vocals...Don't forget you write ONE HELL OF A SONG!!!! Wish I had that talent man. Write it and belt it.

Been having lots of conversations with my brothers across Canada. Man oh man. So many killer shows. Seen Nazareth 23 times. Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Thunder Bay. You name it. I was there. Such a fine and generous band. Geeshe. Had tickets for the Grande Prairie show...That would have been #24.

I don't want to sound whimpy here, but you guys got me through the WORST times in my life growing up. I remember in 81 when the Fool Circle came out, 2XS followed. Games...Whoa...Somebody was telling me shit I was feeling...Dam to Hell...Can't you see...We Are Not Going To Play At Your Games...No. Powerful stuff. Where do you guys come up with that stuff?

Was listening to the Yardbirds today on satellite radio. Shapes Of Things. WoW did Nazareth take THAT tune further though eh? Rarely do you hear a band cover and make it their own. You guys did it.

So Danny...Keep writing my friend. Maybe it's too much to belt it, but man oh man can you ever write. Much love to The Boys In The Band...Pete, Jimmy and Lee. No order, just real love to the band.

Colin in Canada.

PS: Yes Mam I Did Say Scotland!

Gonna play Vigilante Man on Vinyl now...Go Danny Go!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.