News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Welcome Linton
MikaF
MikaF
Post Re: Welcome Linton
on: February 22, 2014, 18:29

Welcome Linton and noone can fit Dan´s shoes so if your toes are a bit different it´s fine and
nothing to worry about! Take it from there :-)

MikaF
MikaF
on: February 22, 2014, 18:29

Welcome Linton and noone can fit Dan´s shoes so if your toes are a bit different it´s fine and
nothing to worry about! Take it from there :-)

T_Higginz
Nazaholic
T_Higginz
on: February 22, 2014, 18:50

Welcome Linton!
It will be great to have a Scotsman to take on the vocal duty. That will continue the Naz "sound" I'm sure!. I can't wait to hear new stuff from the band, Live and on albums/singles.

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: February 22, 2014, 18:55

Hi Linton

Welcome to the Naz fan base. As we have been kept in the dark for a few months now and it is not surprising really of what has happened even for us, as we are loyal to the boy's in the band. As we are all aware you have some really big shoes to fill and the spotlight will be on you, but you have Dan's blessing and the boys will help you along as well. I for one will be buying tickets to see you guys rock it out on stage. It would be nice to know if you play guitar. Good luck mate I hope it all works out for you. :D

Olgaolga1
Olgaolga1
on: February 22, 2014, 20:42

;) Our dear Dan asked to support of this guy ... I will support ...) And we'll see what he will be able give us.) Xx

Dirk-
Diggler
on: February 22, 2014, 21:36

Welcome Linton!!!
I just bought, and listened to Linton´s album "Pigeonhole" and i have to say that he sounds VERY promising! First, i noticed that he sings very low on the most of the songs (but great).
But in the song "Gallow´s pole" it´s high pitch vocals with an early Robert Plant feel to it!
Great versitality indeed!!! This is going to be great!
I Think it´s good that he´s not a Young "metal"singer but a guy with the same musical preferences as Pete and Dan (i Think)!

Buy the album! It´s on iTunes

MikaF
MikaF
on: February 22, 2014, 22:25

I hope and think this will be great And Dan can follow the band from home with relax and some gourmet dinners and occasionally a glass of well deserved Cognac :-)

russ-
wolves
Naz Newbie
on: February 22, 2014, 22:48

Good luck Linton. Welcome to the greatest band of all time, the best (and daftest) band members ever and the loyalist bunch of fans you could hope for. Its going to be a blast. And Dan-love you always mate

nyssefan
Naz Newbie
nyssefan
on: February 23, 2014, 00:10

Wishing you all the best, and look forward to the future ahead. You are part of the Nazareth family now. Welcome Linton

zygi1
Nazamataz
zygi1
on: February 23, 2014, 08:45

Hey Dirk Diggler check out the album information to see if Linton plays any instruments twin axe's on stage yeee haaaaaaaaaa that would be interesting.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.284 seconds.