Carl Sentance.com
Carl Sentance.com
facebook
facebook
The Naz Box
The Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: How long you have been Nazareth fan?
Aaron
Naz Newbie
Aaron
Post How long you have been Nazareth fan?
on: April 18, 2016, 15:41

I have been since -73 😀
The first songs that I heard:
Razamanaz, Bad bad boy and Broken Down Angel. :)
I am perhaps one of the oldest fans, here in Finland! 😮 😉

Nick
Post Re: How long you have been Nazareth fan?
on: April 18, 2016, 15:58

It was SNAZ that got me hooked.My buddy and I were drinking beer and crankin' the tunes. Big Boy and Expect No Mercy really stood out first couple listens! It was fantastic times the next few years buying their back catalog one album at a time! Here in the states there was NO newz regarding the band and any new releases. Driving to Vancouver Canada was the best bet on scoring a new album during the 80's

nazamanaz
nazamanaz
on: April 18, 2016, 16:25

since 1973 when this flight tonight was played in every radio station, I was 11 and blown away...
in 1980 my first live gig...unforgettable

Dirk63
Dirk
on: April 18, 2016, 17:52

Since 1974. My first Naz-album was Rampant. I was 11. My first Naz-concert was in 1986, the Cinema-Tour. With Stan Webb's Chicken Shack as support.

Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
on: April 19, 2016, 01:50

78/79 No mean city tour, with ThinLizzy. Nazareth totally blew me away,It is a night I will never forget. I knew right then and there the Naz are the greatest band ever!! Next day..you guessed it. I was at my local record store buying every Naz album I could get my hands on. Have been a hardcore,diehard,nazmaniac ever since. Long live the mighty Naz!!

Aaron
Naz Newbie
Aaron
on: April 19, 2016, 13:49

My first album was, of course Razamanaz! 😀
It is still my favorite album! 😛
Album came out of the early-73 😉
So it is 43 years now, when I bought it. 😮

Aaron
Naz Newbie
Aaron
on: April 19, 2016, 13:55

I'm sorry, In May Razamanaz came out! 😉

Aaron
Naz Newbie
Aaron
on: April 19, 2016, 14:11

Hey Ron!
Nazareth and Thin Lizzy, amazing. 😀
Thin Lizzy is one of my favorite band too! :)
I'm jealous, it would have been great to be there. 😉

Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
on: April 21, 2016, 02:47

It was an awesome show Aaron, I remember we arrived late to the venue, Thin Lizzy were wrapping up there set. jailbreak was the last song,all these sirens going off, they were everywhere on stage,on top of the amps,drum riser,seemed like a hundred of them going off. Then the lights came on, while they changed the stage around. It wasn't long and the lights went out and you hear the beginning of telegram,the awesome green Nazareth sign,one letter lite up at a time N......A......Z......A......R......E.....T.......H...Total darkness except that beautiful Nazareth sign plus thousands of lighters..The power of the mighty naz sound exploding thru the amps plus thousands of fans screaming,still sends a shiver down my spine. Of course they finished with shapes of things,huge bombs going off,smoke pouring out everywhere,what a beautiful site to behold,I was totally mesmerized,really breathtaking to see.I didn't want it to end,very sad when the lights came on,but just like the back of the hot tracks album says Nazareth won't give you a chance to catch your breath, but they will make a believer out of you! You guys did just that ,on that night so many years ago,and every time since. I'm a believer in everything that's Naz.You guyz rock!!!!

Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
on: April 21, 2016, 02:47

It was an awesome show Aaron, I remember we arrived late to the venue, Thin Lizzy were wrapping up there set. jailbreak was the last song,all these sirens going off, they were everywhere on stage,on top of the amps,drum riser,seemed like a hundred of them going off. Then the lights came on, while they changed the stage around. It wasn't long and the lights went out and you hear the beginning of telegram,the awesome green Nazareth sign,one letter lite up at a time N......A......Z......A......R......E.....T.......H...Total darkness except that beautiful Nazareth sign plus thousands of lighters..The power of the mighty naz sound exploding thru the amps plus thousands of fans screaming,still sends a shiver down my spine. Of course they finished with shapes of things,huge bombs going off,smoke pouring out everywhere,what a beautiful site to behold,I was totally mesmerized,really breathtaking to see.I didn't want it to end,very sad when the lights came on,but just like the back of the hot tracks album says Nazareth won't give you a chance to catch your breath, but they will make a believer out of you! You guys did just that ,on that night so many years ago,and every time since. I'm a believer in everything that's Naz.You guyz rock!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.083 seconds.