Carl Sentance.com
Carl Sentance.com
facebook
facebook
The Naz Box
The Naz Box

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Naz album 2018
Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
Post New Naz album 2018
on: August 6, 2017, 19:08

What do my fellow nazamaniac want to hear and see on the new Naz album? For me I hope they use a different producer,they used the same guy on the last three albums and they were great,but would be nice to see what someone else comes up with. What about keyboards on some songs? Eh, I hope not...I mean 2xs,along with several other albums sounded great with keys incorporated in some songs, but I don't know maybe? And I really like the new logo they have been using with the skull and wings below the nazareth.Looks killer! I wonder If this is going to be the new nazareth logo used on all future Naz albums,and will they use Rodney Mathews to design this next album cover? Would love to know what you guys think!

Marc 70er
Post Re: New Naz album 2018
on: August 10, 2017, 21:02

Maby they write a nice Song for Donald Trump? 😉
In the Style from "Liar" against George Bush...

Generally I HOPE they are writing Songs in the HAIR OF THE DOG-EXPECT NO MERCY-NO MEAN CITY-Style, theese are the magic three Albums

T_Higginz
T_Higginz
on: August 11, 2017, 08:53

Hi Ron, yea looking forward to the new material. I personally think that Rodney Matthews is not the way to go when it comes to new album artwork. I didn't like the one he did for the live DVD. It's not the same as it once was. I utterly LOVE the No Mean City artwork, however, that was then.. now is now. I believe Frontiers Records have their own "artists", maybe they will use them.
Musicwise, I'm hoping for killer songs. I'm sure they have 'em. I agree as for having a new producer. My personal dream would be Bob Ezrin. I like how he has turned Deep Purple and Alice Cooper into creating masterpieces of albums in 2017!. The new Cooper album especially. It's killer. So, my vote goes to Mr Ezrin. Keep rockin' ! :)

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
on: August 11, 2017, 11:34

Hey Higginz ! I know what you mean,the no means of escape dvd artwork was mediocre at best.it was basically no mean city just re-tooled with different colors. But the layout was basically the same. And as far as producers...wow! Bob Erin,that would be cool! I know Saxon are in the studio working on a new album with a release date of Jan. 2018.it's going to be called thunderbolt.I would be curious to know who's the producer on that one.Are you able to see any Naz shows this year Higgins? Take care pal!

T_Higginz
T_Higginz
on: August 20, 2017, 16:30

Hi Ron! The Saxon producer is Andy Sneap, who has previously worked with MEGADETH, EXODUS and TESTAMENT, among others. Biff wanted the new album to sound more like Motörhead, so it will be a rocker for sure. :)
No Nazareth gigs for me during the rest of 2017. Maybe next year :)
Take care you too!

Here I am Flying, Looking down on Mother Earth Below...

Ron Lewis
Nazamataz
on: August 20, 2017, 23:24

Hey higginz!! A few bands keep talking about going back to the basics,not quite sure what that means? Maybe the old sound of years gone by? I think Biff has said this new album thunderbolt is going to be more heavy rock,like power and the glory, strong arm of the law,which would be fine with me. And I know Judas Priest are also in the studio working on a new album,and they are using Tom allom who produced a lot of there earlier albums like screaming for vengeance,defenders of the faith. Rob Halford said they wanted to use all the people that were involved in the making of those earlier albums ,for this new one,to get that old sound back.So the big three albums for me in 2018 are Saxon,Judas Priest...and wow..of course The mighty NAZ!! It's driving me crazy thinking what the new Naz album will sound like..powerful,heavy, just pure killer heavy rock n roll from the greatest band ever!! The mighty Naz never fails to deliver. I think nazmaniacs all over the world are in for a real treat in 2018! Take care!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.