News
Recent Forum Posts
Future Gigs

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Warning: Illegal string offset 'signature' in /home/nazwebby/public_html/website/wp-content/plugins/mingle-forum/wpf.class.php on line 911

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Review of The Fluffy Jackets debut album Fighting Demons found
Nazamataz
Post Review of The Fluffy Jackets debut album Fighting Demons found
on: March 12, 2014, 03:34

The Fluffy Jackets debut album Fighting Demons gets better every time I listen to it. It really is exceptionally good. Here is a review of the album I found giving it high praise.
http://dmme.net/the-fluffy-jackets-fighting-demons/ Enjoy! If you haven't already done so, buy it, it's well worth the price.

Mike

Pal
Nazaholic
Pal
Post Re: Review of The Fluffy Jackets debut album Fighting Demons found
on: March 13, 2014, 14:27

A very very good album. Cool songs and great guitarwork. And they play Vigilante Man. Also must give honour to our fellow Nazfriend Emil for strong vocal on some of the tracks. Well done Manny, Emil and the rest of the band!

Pål

Nazamataz
on: March 23, 2014, 20:50

I have to say, I am enjoying Fighting Demons a lot. They're a terrific band and Manny adds that special something with his brand of guitar playing. I also have to take my hat off to our good friend Mr. Emil Gammeltoft. He does some very nice vocal work on two of the tracks.

I hope everyone else is enjoying The Fluffy Jackets album Fighting Demons as much as I am.

Mike

Dying-
breed
on: March 29, 2014, 09:55

Hi!

I think fighting demons is brilliant! Great guitarwork and good songs, this is an album that I will play a lot. In my opinion this is the best project Manny has been involved in since leaving Naz.

Now I am waiting unpatiently for the new Naz album!

Cheers!

Nazamataz
on: March 29, 2014, 13:46

I couldn't agree more. The Fluffy Jackets have done an outstanding job on this album. Even if Manny hadn't been involved it would still be a great album. The songs, the music and the vocals are very very good.

It's been a long time since I've enjoyed music as much as I have Fighting Demons album.

Mike

Emil
on: April 5, 2014, 17:29

Hey guys and Mike, Pål etc

I fully agree the album is one of Mannys best cd:s he has been involved in since leaving Naz, feeling songs, sounds and performance all in all is great on this one.

A special mention must go to Helge Rognstad who has done a tremendous job promoting the platter, I am impressed in the way he has done this, built up from scratch and his enthusiasm has colored the whole project to what it has become. I have a guess there will be some really great reviews coming up in april/may which the project is well deserved of.

It may be a London happening later this spring but know more when it's official..
Also thanx for nice comments regarding little me's performance.
All the best and don't forget to step in http://www.fluffyjackets.co.uk every now and then. Helge seems to include a lot of Naz related stuff there as well so worth checking out every now and then.

Now looking forward to hear the new Naz cd, can't bloody wait!! And to see the new Naz live. will be a fantastic year :-)

Bless,

E

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3 ; Page loaded in: 0.248 seconds.